Samco SiC Power Device Seminar in Shanghai, China
Day: March 13, 2017
Venue: Fudan University Yifu Hall
Registration Fee: Free
● “New Materials and Different Field Technologies are Expanding the Semiconductor World” – key note speech –
ROHM Co., Ltd. Colleague (former managing director）& Tsinghua University Guest Professor
● “Advances in SiC Epitaxy and Devices”
Global Power Technology Co., Ltd. CTO
● “Introduction of Samco”
Samco Inc. Shanghai Office
● “Application Issues and Packaging for Wide Band Gap Devices”
Xi’an Jiaotong University
● “Introduction of Advanced SiC Etching Process and Dry Etching System”
Samco Inc. R&D division
● “Nanofabrication and its Applications in Basic Scientific Study”
This seminar’s main theme is “Process Technology and Applications of New Generation SiC Power Devices”.
Samco provides SiC plasma etching systems and processes to industry customers for SiC trench MOSFET fabrication.
SiC Power Device Seminar Flyer (PDF) >>
If you are interested in attending this seminar, please proceed to the registration form below.
Seminar Registration Form >>
Samco MEMS Workshop 2017 in New Delhi, India
Day: March 8, 2017
Venue: Lecture Hall Complex, IIT Delhi
- Prof. Hiroshi Toshiyoshi, University of Tokyo, Japan
– “MEMS for Optics, Microwave and Energy Harvester Applications”
- Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao, IIT Delhi
– “Polymer MEMS: Opportunities and Challenges”
- Dr. Surinder Singh, Semi-Conductor Laboratory
– “MEMS Sensors for Space Applications”
- Prof. Rudra Pratap, CeNSE, IISc
– “Dynamic MEMS Sensors”
- Tomoyuki Nanoka, Samco Inc.
– “Samco Si-DRIE System Introduction”
This workshop aims at providing a broad overview on MEMS & NEMS plasma applications which are fundamental techniques for nanofabrication in R&D. Samco held its first MEMS workshop at IIT Bombay in February 2016, and this is the second workshop in India.
MEMS Workshop Flyer (PDF) >>
If you are interested in attending this workshop, please proceed to the registration form below.
Workshop Registration Form >>
Samco holds a booth at MEMS 2017 conference at Las Vegas, USA.
Date : January 22 – 26, 2017
Location : Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, US
Booth : 5
We will show our latest updates on MEMS device processing technologies.
· Deep silicon etching (the Bosch process) for MEMS structure fabrication
· Fine and nano-scale dry etching technologies (RIE and ICP-RIE) of various materials
– silicon, SiO2, III-V, metals, polymers and other materials
· PECVD technologies (SiO2 and SiNx) for hark mask fabrication
· Plasma cleaners and UV-ozone cleaners for photoresist ashing, surface cleaning and modification
· XeF2 etching system for reliable dry release of MEMS structure
If you are interested in discussion on our process technologies and capabilities, please visit our booth (No. 5).
Go to MEMS 2017 website
When: December 12 – 14
Where: Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan
Booth: 4420（HALL 4）
Come see us at SEMICON JAPAN 2016.
Samco will have a booth on ICP plasma etching systems, plasma CVD systems, double-chamber Si Deep RIE systems and ALD systems for multiple applications of device fabrication.
SAMCO is presenting a paper at PacSurf 2016, titled “Selectivity of Plasma Treatment Effects on Wettability Modulation between Silicon, Glass, Polyimide and PMMA, Using Several O2, CF4 and CHF3 Gas Ratios“.
When: November 8 – 9
Where: Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Come see us at the International Symposium for Testing and Failure Analysis 2016 exhibition which will be held at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Samco has a complete suite of products for failure analysis applications that include surface treatment, cleaning, dry etching and deposition systems. Stop by at our booth to discuss with us about your requirements and to find out about the best solutions for your failure analysis application requirements.
When: September 7-9
Where: TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei, Taiwan
Come see us at SEMICON Taiwan, Taiwan’s largest microelectronics exhibition, which will be held at the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei.
Samco’s systems, which have an extensive track record throughout Taiwan, are highly regarded by researchers and manufacturers for their proven reliability and cost-effective solutions. As we aim to expand further into the Taiwanese market, our booth will focus on the rapidly-growing semiconductor laser market, as well as showcase the latest data for ICP dry etching , plasma CVD and more.
Samco joins SEMICON WEST 2016.
Date : July 12 – 16, 2016
Location : Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA, USA
Booth : 1709
· Process solutions for SiC and GaN power device fabrication
· Plasma dicing/scribing solutions for compound semiconductors (GaAs, InP and GaN)
· Small-footprint plasma cleaning systems equipped with three plasma modes (RIE mode, plasma etch mode and dowstream mode) for various R&D projects
· Silicon DRIE process solutions for MEMS device fabrication and TSV
We have strengthened process technologies of deep silicon etching and expanded product portfolio of single-chamber system and double-chamber system for production.
Feel free to visit our booth for discussion about your interest in material processing.
SAMCO has a booth at OPTO Taiwan.
Date : June 15 – 17, 2016
Location : TWTC, Nangang Exhibition Hall, Taipei, Taiwan
Booth : M110
Samco joins this tradeshow every year for extensive communication with customers who are looking for advanced processing technology of optoelectronics manufacturing. This year we will focus on ICP dry etching and PECVD technologies for laser diode production. Let us know if you are interested in meeting and discussion with us.