Samco MEMS Workshop in New Delhi, India will be held on March 8 2017
Samco MEMS Workshop 2017 in New Delhi, India
Day: March 8, 2017
Venue: Lecture Hall Complex, IIT Delhi
- Prof. Hiroshi Toshiyoshi, University of Tokyo, Japan
– “MEMS for Optics, Microwave and Energy Harvester Applications”
- Prof. V. Ramgopal Rao, IIT Delhi
– “Polymer MEMS: Opportunities and Challenges”
- Dr. Surinder Singh, Semi-Conductor Laboratory
– “MEMS Sensors for Space Applications”
- Prof. Rudra Pratap, CeNSE, IISc
– “Dynamic MEMS Sensors”
- Tomoyuki Nanoka, Samco Inc.
– “Samco Si-DRIE System Introduction”
This workshop aims at providing a broad overview on MEMS & NEMS plasma applications which are fundamental techniques for nanofabrication in R&D. Samco held its first MEMS workshop at IIT Bombay in February 2016, and this is the second workshop in India.
MEMS Workshop Flyer (PDF) >>
If you are interested in attending this workshop, please proceed to the registration form below.
Workshop Registration Form >>